All customers who are booking a service with High Performance Sport Club will have to fill out an online registration form, here, the participant or the participant’s Parent/Legal Guardian (if participant is younger than 18), will need to agree to the terms and conditions, code of conduct and payment policy of High Performance Sport Club as outlined below.
You confirm that the information set out in the registration form is accurate in all material respects and that you will inform us of any changes immediately.
Code of Conduct
Every participant enrolled in our swimming or sports programs will have to adhere to the High Performance Sport Club rules and regulations to make sure that the program and development of the participant is done in a professional manner and thus, ensures the high quality of service.
- Participants are required to arrive 5 minutes prior to classes/activities commencing.
- Participants should arrive dressed in appropriate sports wear.
- All participants who have the new team kit should arrive to and from the pool with their kit on, and sport participants need to wear their kit during sport classes and activities.
- Participants are not allowed to start any activity or class without the supervision and confirmation of a High Performance Sport Club Coach.
- Participants should wait quietly before the start of their class or activity to avoid disturbing other classes around you.
- No jewellery is to be worn during training (includes watches, necklaces, bangles etc.).
- No food or chewing gum is to be consumed at the poolside or in the sports halls/courts (spectators or swimmers). Light snacks are permitted but only in certain areas and any mess/rubbish needs to be cleaned up.
- Participants are recommended to only have water or suitable hydration drinks in bottles (e.g. Pocari Sweat) during their sessions. Fizzy drinks, canned drinks and other liquids are not allowed.
- No glass containers or glass bottles are allowed at the poolside or in the sports halls/courts (spectators or swimmers).
- Parents/Guardian are responsible to supervise their child before and after the class/activity. Participants are not allowed to leave the premises without their Parent/Guardian. It is also the Parents/Guardians responsibility to supervise siblings of the participant.
- There will be seating offered to Parents/Guardians and are asked to stay in the specified area during class time. Parents/Guardians are allowed to take their child to the washroom during class time if required. We ask that all Parents/Guardians refrain from wandering around the sport facilities and premises.
- Parents/Guardians are requested to not talk or interact with the participant or their coach during the class. Any points which Parents would like to discuss can be done after coaching hours or can be directed to our Admin staff who will then contact the coach at an appropriate time.
- Participants need to use the specified changing rooms to get dressed and change clothes. Boys up to age 5 can be changed in the Female changing rooms if accompanied by their parent and guardian. Boys aged 6 and up are not allowed to enter the Female changing rooms or toilets and need to use the male changing rooms/toilets. Participants are not allowed to get changed in the sport premises.
- All Children, Participants, Parents and Guardians are expected to conduct themselves in a responsible and appropriate manner at all times and to respect the facilities and their conditions of use. Gross misconduct and disrespect may result in expulsion from the Club.
Coaches and staff will not stay after a scheduled lesson to make up time caused by tardiness. High Performance Sport Club staff also have the right to refuse any participants who arrive to the class later than 15 minutes, unless this has been communicated prior to the start of the lesson and agreed with the High Performance Sport Club Admin team.