If your child is a complete beginner or want to improve his/her strokes why not come join one of the biggest and hardworking teams in Dubai? We have classes for every level in FIVE VARIOUS locations throughout Dubai. Our highly qualified teachers are always on hand to give you the best training and advice.
- Our term 2 will run from Sunday 6th January until Saturday 30th March.
- Our term 3 will run from Sunday 14th April until Thursday 4th July.
Fees for 12 week term are as follows;
- Parent and Toddler – 30 minutes lesson – AED 1075
- Learn to swim (Level 1-2-3) – 45 Minutes lesson – AED 1200
- Stroke correction – Pre Squad (Level 4 – 5-6) – 1 hour lessons – AED 1400
- Mini Squad – 1.5 hour lesson – AED 1650
Fees will be charged from swimmers first class till end of term.
Find out HERE about our Learn to swim levels.
Find out HERE how to register if you don not know your child’s current swimming level
You will find the COURSE of your choice under the venue of your choice.
- Sunmarke school, Jumeira Village Triangle
- Regent International School, The Greens
- Dubai International Academy, Emirates Hills
- Hamdan Sports Complex, 611 road
- Dubai Ladies Club, Jumeira
Read our CODE OF CONDUCT before signing up to our programs.