- Fees (inclusive 5% VAT) must be paid in advance at the beginning of the program for the whole term.
- Once payment is received, registrations and/or bookings cannot be cancelled.
- Make up classes will not be offered at any time.
- If pool closure occurs for any reason beyond the control of HPSC the classes will be moved to another venue and time (if possible, HPSC will do all it can to accommodate this).
- Parents will be informed about these changes, swimmers must attend the revised venue and time. If the scheduled class is not attended by the swimmer, no refund or credit note will be available (no make-up classes will be offered if the swimmer does not attend).
Rules of conduct and behavior.
Every swimmer enrolled in our swimming programs will have to adhere to the swim club academy rules and regulations to make sure that the program and development is done in a professional manner and thus, ensures the high quality of service.
- Swimmers are required to arrive 5 minutes prior to classes commencing. (15 min for senior and junior elite).
- Swimmers are not allowed to enter the water without the supervision of a High Performance Swimming Coach.
- Swimmers need to wait quietly on the pool side before the start of the lesson.
- High Performance team kit must be worn at all times.
- No jewellery is to be worn during training (includes watches, necklaces, bangles etc).
- No food is to be consumed at poolside (spectators or swimmers).
- Swimmers are not allowed to leave the premises without Parents or a Guardian.
- All Swimmers, Parents and Guardians are expected to conduct themselves in a responsible and appropriate manner at all times and to respect the facilities and their conditions of use. Gross misconduct and disrespect may result in expulsion from the Club.
- If the swimmer cannot attend a swimming session please inform hpsc office by mailing email@example.com or inform your childs swimming coach.
- Refunds cannot be given at any time.
- The Coaches are not approachable during swimming session and training (if parents feel that anything needs to be discussed then please call outside coaching hours or make an appointment).
- Swimmers need to change in the changing rooms, swimmers are not allowed to change on the poolside.
By agreeing to a program with the High performance Swimming company you agree to the terms and conditions laid out above.