Terms and Conditions
1. SITE OPERATION: United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING controls this Site from the U.A.E. HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
2. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION, the displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
PAYMENT POLICY. The fees for the HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING courses will be paid at the start of the course. The swimming course will be booked and paid online through our online booking platform. Once the course fees are paid, you will receive a booking confirmation email on the email address you have registered with us. HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING does not offer any refunds once fees have been paid. However, refunds or make-up classes will only be considered in the event of:
- Cancellation of class due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. weather, unsanitary pool quality).
- The child being unable to swim due to a medical emergency or due to a medical related issue/injury which lasts two or more consecutive weeks, supported with a valid doctor’s note.
- Family relocates to another emirate or country.
All make-up class or refunds must be requested from the manager of HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING, Mrs. Gerrie van Beek. Refunds or make-up classes will be decided on a case by case basis and will only be confirmed by the manager. If a make-up class is provided, you will be informed of the date and time prior to the make-up class. Your child will not be able to join any day or time you choose as this can create an unsafe environment for the other swimmers in the lesson. Refunds will NOT be given if a child misses the swimming class due to being on holiday, school trip or any other event.
CANCELLATION POLICY. Customer can cancel their booking within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
3. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES. HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country specific
4. REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) that all materials of any kind submitted by you to HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
5. PERMITTED USE. You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING . The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
6. YOUR ACCOUNT. If you use HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
NO COMMERCIAL USE. This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING's prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site.
LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS. The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING has no control over these sites or the content within them. HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COPYRIGHT POLICY. HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING will own all rights, titles and interests in and to any copy, translation, modification, adaptation, derivative work or improvement of the On- line Materials made by or for you. At HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING's request, you must execute, or obtain the execution of, any instrument that may be necessary to assign these rights, titles or interests to HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING or perfect these rights, titles or interests in HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING's name. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THESE PAGES AND/OR THE SITE. HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING ALSO DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SUBMITTED, DISPLAYED OR UPLOADED THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY USER. HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING WOULD IN SUCH CASE BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT OF LIABILITY PERMITTED BY LAW.
LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU. By providing materials to HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING. Any communication or materials you send to HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services.
ADVERTISING. The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. HIGH PERFORMANCE SWIMMING is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.